Saturday, October 6, 2012

Shutter Fly and Pictures

Attention Photographers,

A private team website has been created for the cross country team.  I have noticed parents have been taking a lot of pictures throughout the season, so I have created a website that we can use for you to upload any pictures you would like to share.  

Here is what you need to do to gain permission to view this PRIVATE site.

1. Go to learwoodmiddleschoolcrosscounty.shutterfly.com

2. If you are not a member of ShutterFly you will need to create a FREE account.  

3.  After you create a FREE account, it will prompt you to hit "ASK".  It will have you type in your NAME and a message.  You don't have to type a message BUT please type in your CHILD's FULL NAME--not your name.  That way I know it is actually someone from our team.  

I will get a message telling me that you have requested to be a member of my site.  If I like you, I will give you permission (haha).  Once I have granted your request to join this site you are free to upload and view pictures on the site.  

One more important message and this is VERY SHORT notice.  But if you can upload any pictures by SUNDAY EVENING that would be super awesome.  We are still looking for a parent that could put together a slideshow.  This slideshow will need to be finished by Tuesday, so we can put it on the Thursday announcements (gulp-I know...short notice). 



Also, as long as I have you all here, I also created a ShutterFly account for track and field in the spring.  If you know your child will be doing track... you can go ahead and request to join that site right now...follow the same directions but use the site below.  

Website:  http://learwoodtrackandfield.shutterfly.com/#

Thanks for all of your help this season!!



Coach Walters and Coach Rocco  

No comments:

Post a Comment